Primary Elections in MS will be held on Tuesday March 10, 2020.
You have less than a week to finalize, correct, or update your voter registration information!
If you wish to take part and vote in this election, you MUST have your voter registration completed and turned in to your local circuit clerk office no later than Monday, February 10th at close of business. Applicants who register in-person in the Circuit Clerk’s office on 2/10/2020 and those who mail registration applications post-marked no later than 2/10/2020 are eligible to vote in this election.
For more information about voting in MS, and your rights, please see the updated DRMS web-site specifically related to all things electoral at http://drmsvotes.org/index.html
We strongly encourage everyone to take part. And if you experience any kind of problem or barrier we need to know. You can send a voting specific email via the contact form on the voting site and you’ll be contacted for further information by an advocate.
- Monday, February 10th – LAST DAY to register to vote in the Primary Election
- Monday March 9th – Absentee ballot deadline – must be received by 5pm, not just post-marked.
- Tuesday, March 10th – Primary Election Day 7a – 7p
- Monday, March 30th – Absentee ballot for Runoff Election deadline – must be received by 5pm, not just post-marked.
- Tuesday, March 31st – Primary Runoff Election if needed
- Wednesday, April 1st – Census Day
- Tuesday, November 3rd – Presidential Election Day
For more details on the dates set for MS deadlines and info go to the calendar for the Secretary of State’s office at: